Best-Ever Olive Oil Granola
An easy, delicous, and best-ever olive oil granola recipe perfect for breakfast, gifts, or as a snack on the go!
- 3 cups old fasthioned oats
- 1 cup sunflower seeds unsalted
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds (pepitas) unsalted
- 1 cup coconut chips unsweetened, coarsely chopped
- ¾ cup pecans coarsely chopped
- ½ cup almonds coarsely chopped
- ¼ cup millet optional
- ½ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 pinch sea salt
Preheat oven to 300°F.
In a large mixing bowl, combine oats, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, coconut chips, almonds, pecans and millet. Stir to combine.
Add olive oil, brown sugar and maple syrup to the nuts and seed mixture. Stir to combine and all ingredients are evenly covered.
Pour mixture onto a large, rimmed baking sheet and spread evenly. Bake, stirring every 15 minutes, until toasted, about 45 minutes.
Sprinkle with a pinch of sea salt. Enjoy!